What was said
What this says
As at Fri 9 Oct 2026Matteo Ricci sent the £28k proposal to Ilse Kuipers and Maarten Zwart and asked for a decision date, suggesting early April. Maarten replied that they are reviewing it and will respond before the end of March.
Ask: Matteo asked for a decision date and invited changes now rather than after signing.
Customer view: Maarten, the Managing Director, did not commit to early April. He promised an answer before the end of March and asked for anything else worth seeing.
Next: send any supporting material Maarten would value. The thread does not say what the £28k covers beyond the document itself.
The thread
Updated 9 Oct 26Typesales
Messages2
First message2026-02-16
Last message2026-02-19
Emailmade from
Messages
- Matteo Ricci 16 Feb 2026 17:12Dear Ilse and Maarten, The proposal is with you now, and I hope it reads clearly. The figure is £28,000, and the document sets out what it covers. If anything needs changing, I would rather hear it now than after you have signed. Could we agree a decision date? Early April would give us room to plan the rollout properly. Best regards, Matteo
- Maarten Zwart 19 Feb 2026 13:59Matteo, We have the proposal and are reviewing it with Ilse. We will come back to you before the end of March. Please send anything else you think we should see now. Maarten Zwart Managing Director
Emailmade from