What was said
What this says
As at Fri 9 Oct 2026Anders Holm, Chief Executive, and Linnea Berg reviewed the proposal ahead of a decision aimed at 3 Dec 2025. Anders pressed on price, value and the archive risk, and asked for written answers by Friday.
What happened: Matteo Ricci walked through scope, connectors, service levels and price. Anders asked for the one-off and recurring parts on separate lines for his board, and asked about price flexibility.
Customer view: Anders asked what B-Viz gives that his analysts lack, and called Matteo's answer "a fair answer". Linnea framed the value as customer service that stops guessing.
Commercial: Matteo quoted fifty-six thousand pounds on the deal and would not move it without a defensible reason. Support hours, start date and export inclusion are all promised in writing.
Watch: Anders wants no project that waits on IT for six months, so the archive approvals are a dependency. The decision date is a plan and the evidence does not show the outcome.
Themes
As at Fri 9 Oct 2026Who was there
BG-Demo
Them
Follow-up
Next steps
As at Fri 9 Oct 2026- Matteo Ricci to send the price answer in writing to Anders Holm by Friday.
- Matteo to send the breakdown with the one-off on its own line, support hours, archive dependency, start date and export detail this week.
- Name an owner for the archive approvals in the written plan.
Risks
As at Fri 9 Oct 2026- Anders pushed for price flexibility and Matteo has not yet offered any.
- The archive connection depends on IT approvals that Anders does not want to wait on.
- Several written commitments are owed by Friday, and a miss could slow the 3 Dec 2025 decision.
Opportunities
As at Fri 9 Oct 2026- Linnea has a clear board message that customer service stops guessing.
- The audit trail export for the regulator is a strong differentiator if confirmed as included.
Transcript
- Matteo RicciHello Linnea, hello Anders. Thank you for joining. I'd like to restate the timeline first: the decision is still aimed at Wednesday 3 December 2025, and I'll be honest about what could move it.
- Anders HolmGood. I'll be quick, I've got the board after this. Linnea, have you read it?
- Linnea BergYes, I've read the proposal. Matteo, the front page is clearer than the first draft, thank you.
- Matteo RicciThank you. Let me take you through the parts that matter: scope, the connectors in order, the service levels, and the price.
- Anders HolmSkip to the price. Fifty-six thousand. Is that the whole cost, or is there more coming?
- Matteo RicciThe figure is fifty-six thousand pounds on the deal, and the breakdown is on page two. I would rather you read it than rely on my summary, so let me confirm the structure in writing after this call.
- Anders HolmRight. What's the one-off part and what recurs? I need that line for the board.
- Matteo RicciThe breakdown separates the one-off implementation from the ongoing subscription. I'll make sure that is on its own line, so there's no argument about it in the board pack.
- Linnea BergCan we talk about support? Our team needs to know who answers at night, not just in the day.
- Matteo RicciGood question. The service levels for your tier are in the appendix, and I'll confirm the support hours in writing rather than rely on memory.
- Anders HolmMatteo, what do I get that our analysts don't already have? Be direct.
- Matteo RicciYour analysts can already find things. What they can't do is answer a customer from one place, with the source and the freshness of each answer, and show the trail to a regulator. That's the difference.
- Anders HolmHm. That's a fair answer. Linnea, what would you tell the board?
- Linnea BergThat customer service stops guessing. Fewer call backs, and an answer we can stand behind if someone asks.
- Anders HolmThat's the line. Matteo, the risk is the archive connection. If that slips, what happens to the case?
- Matteo RicciThe core connections don't depend on the archive, so the case still stands without it. The archive adds scope later, and it's in the plan as a separate step.
- Anders HolmGood. I don't want a project that waits on IT for six months.
- Matteo RicciI would not promise a timeline for IT that IT has not agreed. I'll put the approvals as a dependency in the written plan, with the owner named.
- Linnea BergMatteo, the terms. If we sign on the third, when does the subscription start?
- Matteo RicciThe start date follows the order form once it's signed. I'll confirm the exact dates in writing, because I don't want to state one now and get it wrong.
- Anders HolmRight. Let's not drag it out. Is there any flexibility on price?
- Matteo RicciI'm not going to move the headline figure without a reason I can defend internally. Let me look at what the proposal allows and come back to you in writing.
- Anders HolmFine. Come back by Friday, not later.
- Matteo RicciUnderstood. I'll have it with you by then, in writing.
- Linnea BergOne more question. If the regulator asks for the trail, is the export in the proposal, or is it an extra?
- Matteo RicciThe export is part of the audit trail. I'll confirm in the written detail that it's included, and I'll flag anything that is not.
- Anders HolmGood. Linnea, I'll leave it with you. Matteo, the price and the export, in writing.
- Matteo RicciYes. Thank you, Anders.
- Anders HolmRight, I'm off. Good talking to you both.
- Matteo RicciLinnea, to recap: the breakdown with the one-off on its own line, the support hours, the archive dependency, the start date and the export. I'll send all of it this week.
- Linnea BergThat's everything. Thank you, Matteo. Speak soon.
- Matteo RicciThank you, Linnea. Speak soon, and best regards to Anders.
- Linnea BergBye, Matteo.
- Matteo RicciBye, Linnea.