What was said
What this says
As at Fri 9 Oct 2026Declan Hession, the CFO, took the Growth proposal at Menlo Quay Medical. The £62k is total deal value including implementation, not the annual price. No decision was taken. Quality must review before he signs.
What happened: Matteo Ricci walked Orla Mannion and Declan through the Growth proposal. Declan asked at the start what decision was needed and was told none.
Commercial: Matteo said the £62k includes the one-off implementation fee and is not the annual price. The draft order form will show implementation and subscription separately, with any discount on the first term only.
Customer view: Declan said he does not accept a list price without a conversation. He will not sign before quality has seen the paper.
Watch: No go-live date was given, as engineering has not agreed one. The 12 Dec 2025 order form target depends on the quality review and Declan's price questions.
Themes
As at Fri 9 Oct 2026Who was there
BG-Demo
Them
Follow-up
Next steps
As at Fri 9 Oct 2026- Matteo Ricci to send the draft order form with implementation and subscription lines separate, plus the data residency note.
- Orla Mannion to set up the quality review with Niamh Fahy and her group.
- Declan Hession to review the draft and come back with price questions.
Risks
As at Fri 9 Oct 2026- Declan expects a price conversation and does not accept list price.
- Signature is blocked until the quality group has reviewed the paper.
- No go-live date is agreed with engineering, which could slip the order form target.
Opportunities
As at Fri 9 Oct 2026- Growth tier covering several teams on one layer in the customer's own Snowflake account.
- Declan engaged directly and asked for the draft order form to review.
Transcript
- Matteo RicciGood afternoon, Orla. Declan, welcome. Can you both hear me?
- Orla MannionAfternoon, Matteo. Yes, all fine here. Declan is just coming off another meeting.
- Declan HessionAfternoon. I'm here. What decision is needed from this call?
- Matteo RicciA fair way to start. None today, Declan, and I would not ask for one. The purpose is to walk through the proposal so you can look at it properly. The timeline we are working to is an order form on 12 Dec 2025, so there is room to review it and to let your quality team do their part.
- Declan HessionGood. Then take me through it. Short version first.
- Matteo RicciThe proposal is the Growth tier. That covers several teams on one layer, in your own Snowflake account. Key accounts, complaints and the distributor team all see each hospital and distributor account together, which is what Orla and her colleagues asked for in the demo.
- Orla MannionWhich is the heart of it for me. One record per account, instead of three versions.
- Declan HessionFine. What's the annual cost?
- Matteo RicciI will be precise, because there are two parts. The figure on the proposal is £62k. That is the total deal value, and it includes the one-off implementation fee. It is not the annual price. The annual subscription is a separate line in the order form, and I will put that in front of you in writing instead of quoting it from memory.
- Declan HessionSo sixty-two includes the implementation and some subscription. Does that match the contract?
- Matteo RicciThere is no contract yet, so nothing to match against. What I would send you is a draft order form under our standard master agreement, with the implementation fee and the subscription shown separately, and the total adding up to the sixty-two. If any line differs from the proposal, I would rather you heard it from me.
- Declan HessionSend it over and I'll look. I don't accept a list price without a conversation, as you'll know.
- Matteo RicciUnderstood, and it is a fair position. Anything on discounts would apply to the first term only, and I would put it in the same document so you can see it.
- Orla MannionMatteo, can I ask about the implementation? Niamh will want to know who does what on our side, and when. She is the one who knows our quality system.
- Matteo RicciOf course. The implementation is a fixed fee, and the order form will name the connectors and the timeframe. I will not give you a go-live date today that engineering has not agreed. Let me confirm that in writing once I have their view.
- Orla MannionThat's fair. I'd rather have the right date than a quick one.
- Declan HessionWho reviews this on our side before signature?
- Orla MannionQuality will want to read it first. I'll set that up with Niamh and her group, and I'll tell you when they've finished.
- Declan HessionGood. I won't sign before quality has seen it. And I won't decide on this call.
- Matteo RicciWhich is exactly right, and the timeline allows for it. So, next steps. I send the draft order form with the implementation and subscription lines separate, plus the data residency note Niamh asked for. Orla speaks to quality. Declan reviews and comes back with questions on price.
- Declan HessionThat's clear. Send it over, and I'll look.
- Orla MannionThanks a million, Matteo. Declan, I'll catch you after.
- Matteo RicciThank you both. Best regards, and speak soon.