What was said
What this says
As at Fri 9 Oct 2026Sophie Ling sent the Growth proposal at £56k and asked for a decision before 15 Aug 2025. Suresh Pillai, the CFO, replied with two written questions on user changes and the implementation fee.
Ask: Sophie wanted a decision date. Suresh did not give one and asked for written answers on changing user numbers in the first term and whether the implementation fee sits inside the £56k.
Customer view: Suresh is reviewing with his team and is focused on cost clarity and flexibility. The reply is neutral in tone, with no objection to the price yet.
Next: BG-Demo needs to answer both questions in writing. The thread shows no reply from Sophie.
The thread
Updated 9 Oct 26Messages
- Sophie Ling 17 Jul 2025 12:13Hi Hui Min, Suresh, Thanks for your time on the call. As discussed, I've put together the proposal for the Growth tier, with a total of £56,000. Suresh, I know the number needs to make sense for finance, so I've kept the costs clear. Could we agree a decision date? I'd like an answer before 15 Aug 2025. Best, Sophie
- Suresh Pillai 21 Jul 2025 13:41Sophie, Thank you. I will review the proposal with our team this week. I have two questions: what happens if we need to change the number of users during the first term, and is the implementation fee included in the £56,000? Please answer both in writing. Regards, Suresh Pillai Chief Financial Officer