What was said
What this says
As at Fri 9 Oct 2026Rebecca wants to talk through a high priority ticket that touched a member's record, and asks whether there was a delay and whether it could recur. Marcus will check the ticket timeline with support and offer slots for early the following week.
Ask: Marcus asked for a check-in, noting the high priority ticket and broadly steady usage. Rebecca replied three days later and asked what the delay was, if any, and whether it could happen again.
Customer view: The ticket matters because it touched a member's record. She wants a conversation, not a status line.
Next: Marcus will check timing and cause with support and say plainly what is still open. The evidence does not show the cause or any fix date.
The thread
Updated 9 Oct 26Messages
- Marcus Bell 27 Jul 2026 14:58Hi Rebecca, I wanted to get something in the diary for a check-in. I've seen the high priority ticket your team raised recently and I'm keeping an eye on it with our support team. I can't give you a date for a fix, but I'll tell you as soon as I know more. I've also pulled the usage numbers. They look broadly steady, so I'd like to use the call to hear what your relationship managers are finding useful and where they're getting stuck. Shall we book 30 minutes later this week or early next week? Happy to jump on a call whenever suits. Thanks, Marcus
- Rebecca Ainsworth 30 Jul 2026 09:06Hi Marcus, Sorry for the slow reply, it has been a busy week on the helpline side. The ticket matters to us because it touched a member's record, and let's not make them tell us twice. So I'd rather talk it through than just read a status line. Can you tell me what the delay was, if there was one, and whether it could happen again? Friday is the best day for me, if you have time. Otherwise early next week. Kind regards, Rebecca
- Marcus Bell 31 Jul 2026 15:31Hi Rebecca, Thanks for coming back to me, and that's understood. I'll check the ticket timeline with support before we speak so I can answer you on the timing and what we know about the cause. If any of it is still open, I'll say so plainly rather than guess. Friday has gone now, so shall we say early next week? I'll send two or three slots this afternoon and you can pick one. If Tariq would find it useful to be on the call, just let me know. Thanks, Marcus