B-Viz
Wekiwa Springs Insurance Brokers logo

Proposal and next steps

Email thread

Wekiwa Springs Insurance Brokers logo Wekiwa Springs Insurance Brokers · sales

Jordan Pike sent a proposal totalling £28k. Tanya Reyes found the numbers reasonable but must consult her managing partners, with no date for that. Jordan hoped for a decision before 28 Aug 2026.

What was said

What this says

As at Fri 9 Oct 2026

Jordan Pike sent a proposal totalling £28k. Tanya Reyes found the numbers reasonable but must consult her managing partners, with no date for that. Jordan hoped for a decision before 28 Aug 2026.

Ask: Jordan offered a twenty-minute call with the partners and asked what would make this a yes.

Customer view: Tanya is not the final decision-maker. Partners will want to see how it fits current reporting, and she does not know when they will have time.

Next: Tanya will return after speaking to them. No customer reply to Jordan's last message appears in the thread.

AI · claude-sonnet-5-5 · as at Fri 9 Oct 2026

The thread

Updated 9 Oct 26
Typesales
Messages3
First message2026-08-17
Last message2026-08-19

Messages

  1. Jordan Pike
    Jordan Pike 17 Aug 2026 16:31
    to Tanya Reyes
    Hi Tanya, Thanks again for your time on the call. To be transparent, we would really like to get Wekiwa Springs live this year. The proposal is ready for your review, and the total comes to £28,000. Would it help if I joined a short call with your partners? I can do twenty minutes at whatever time suits. Thanks, Jordan
  2. Tanya Reyes
    Tanya Reyes 18 Aug 2026 14:59
    to Jordan Pike
    Hi Jordan, Thanks for sending this over. I've read through it and the numbers look reasonable. I do need to check with our managing partners before we can say we're going ahead. They will want to see how it fits with our current reporting, and I don't yet know when they'll have time. I'll come back to you once I've spoken to them. Best, Tanya
  3. Jordan Pike
    Jordan Pike 19 Aug 2026 09:33
    to Tanya Reyes
    Hi Tanya, Understood, and thanks for being straight with me. Here's where we are: we'd ideally have a decision before 28 Aug 2026, but I'm happy to be flexible if your partners need longer. What would make this a yes for your team? If you can tell me that, I can put it in front of them directly. Thanks, Jordan

BG-Demo is a fictional company; every organisation and person here is invented. B-Viz is the tool. Data as of Fri 9 Oct 2026. Help & Support

Help & Support

Open as a page

Help & Support

B-Viz is one place to read everything the company knows about its customers: the CRM, calls, emails, support tickets, product usage, invoices, documents, news and HR. Every page is built from those systems and the data is current to Fri 9 Oct 2026.

How to use the site

How to ask

Press Ask B (the speech bubble) in the header, or open the Ask B page. Type a question, or pick one of the suggestions.

What the data covers

DataRecords
Organisations300
People at customers1,880
BG-Demo staff records (in post and leavers)65
Calls2,593
Email threads3,882
Support tickets1,502
Documents1,582
Deals403
Invoices365
Events49
News items147

Data as of Fri 9 Oct 2026. Text marked AI was written by the AI from the records listed in its made-from link; an AI output that cannot cite its evidence is refused and the previous text kept. Where two systems disagree (for example a contract and the CRM), the key facts show both values and mark the difference.

BG-Demo is a fictional company: every organisation, person and figure here is invented for this demonstration. B-Viz is the tool that reads its data.

Who to contact

Email info@b-viz.com or talk to your B-Viz account team. Tell us the page address and what looked wrong; a screenshot helps.

Help

Ask B

B-Viz · read-only