What was said
What this says
As at Fri 9 Oct 2026Jordan Pike sent a proposal totalling £28k. Tanya Reyes found the numbers reasonable but must consult her managing partners, with no date for that. Jordan hoped for a decision before 28 Aug 2026.
Ask: Jordan offered a twenty-minute call with the partners and asked what would make this a yes.
Customer view: Tanya is not the final decision-maker. Partners will want to see how it fits current reporting, and she does not know when they will have time.
Next: Tanya will return after speaking to them. No customer reply to Jordan's last message appears in the thread.
The thread
Updated 9 Oct 26Typesales
Messages3
First message2026-08-17
Last message2026-08-19
Emailmade from
Messages
- Jordan Pike 17 Aug 2026 16:31Hi Tanya, Thanks again for your time on the call. To be transparent, we would really like to get Wekiwa Springs live this year. The proposal is ready for your review, and the total comes to £28,000. Would it help if I joined a short call with your partners? I can do twenty minutes at whatever time suits. Thanks, Jordan
- Tanya Reyes 18 Aug 2026 14:59Hi Jordan, Thanks for sending this over. I've read through it and the numbers look reasonable. I do need to check with our managing partners before we can say we're going ahead. They will want to see how it fits with our current reporting, and I don't yet know when they'll have time. I'll come back to you once I've spoken to them. Best, Tanya
- Jordan Pike 19 Aug 2026 09:33Hi Tanya, Understood, and thanks for being straight with me. Here's where we are: we'd ideally have a decision before 28 Aug 2026, but I'm happy to be flexible if your partners need longer. What would make this a yes for your team? If you can tell me that, I can put it in front of them directly. Thanks, Jordan
Emailmade from