What was said
What this says
As at Fri 9 Oct 2026Connor Webb followed up a ticket on a source not loading. Ashok Patel confirmed records now match the ledger on one branch and asked whether the fix holds for other branch sources before enabling them.
Ask: Ashok wants to know if the fix is specific to that source or will hold for the other branch sources he plans to switch on next.
Customer view: he is satisfied with the result but cautious, and will not enable more sources until he knows. Connor replied that the same approach applies and kept the ticket open to the end of the week.
Next: Connor closes the ticket if nothing shows in the nightly refreshes. Ashok enables the next branch source.
The thread
Updated 9 Oct 26Messages
- Connor Webb 22 May 2025 17:48Hi Ashok, Following up on the ticket you raised about the source that was not loading as expected. We have looked at the load logs on our side and the nightly refresh is now completing ahead of 07:00, but I would like you to confirm it on your side before I mark anything as resolved. When you have a moment, could you check that the records for the affected source are showing up in B-Viz as you would expect, and let me know which account numbers you used to test? If you have a screenshot of anything that looks odd, please attach it and I will pick it up straight away. Thanks for the patience while we got to the bottom of it. It is good to see the team using B-Viz so actively in these first weeks. Kind regards, Connor Webb Support Engineer, BG-Demo
- Ashok Patel 23 May 2025 12:24Connor, Thanks. I tested it on one branch first, as usual, and the records now match what I see in the ledger for the accounts I checked. Screenshot attached. One thing I would like confirmed: is the fix specific to that source, or will it hold for the other branch sources I plan to switch on next? I would rather not enable them until I know. Ashok
- Connor Webb 27 May 2025 09:27Hi Ashok, Thanks for the screenshot, that is helpful. The change was made for that source, but the same approach applies to the other branch sources, so I do not expect the same problem. Even so, your plan to test one branch first is the right one, and I would keep to it. If anything looks off after you enable the next source, tell me which account number is affected and I will look at it the same day. I will leave the ticket open until the end of this week in case anything shows up over the next few nightly refreshes, then close it if we have heard nothing. Best, Connor