What was said
What this says
As at Fri 9 Oct 2026On 23 Feb 2024 Callie reported two sources connected and asked for a Tuesday afternoon mapping session. Tariq agreed, brought a claims colleague, has no date for helpline access, and wants every mapping decision recorded in writing.
Ask: Callie wanted a longer session on Tuesday afternoon to go through the member identifier field by field. She asked when helpline access would land.
Customer view: Tariq confirmed, noted the day ambiguity, and said the helpline request is still with IT with no date. Loads for the first two sources finished before the working day.
Next: Tariq wants a written record of every mapping decision so report users can see why fields were matched. Callie to confirm the timing.
The thread
Updated 9 Oct 26Messages
- Callie Brennan 23 Feb 2024 16:44Hi Tariq, Following our call, here is where we are and what comes next. Done: - access to the policy and claims systems is confirmed in writing - the first two sources are connected and loading Still to do: - the helpline system access, which I do not yet have in writing - the member record mapping across policy and claims, which is the one I most want to do with you in the room I would like a longer session on Tuesday, in the afternoon if you can, so we can go through the member identifier field by field. That maps cleanly in most cases, but I will not say so for yours until I have checked it against real records. Please bring along anyone from claims who knows how the identifiers were set up historically. Could you confirm Tuesday afternoon, and let me know when the helpline access is likely to land? I would like to start that connector the same week if we can. Thanks, Callie
- Tariq Mahmood 27 Feb 2024 08:43Hi Callie, Tuesday afternoon is fine, and I have a colleague from claims who can join for the mapping. Today is Tuesday, so I assume you mean this afternoon. If you meant next week, tell me and I will move things around. On the helpline system: the access request is with our IT team and I do not yet have a date. I will chase it today and write to you the moment it is approved, so that you have it in writing before you touch anything. I have checked last night's load for the first two sources and both finished comfortably before the start of the working day. I will keep an eye on tonight's as well. One point for the session: I would like us to keep a written record of every mapping decision, so I can show the people who rely on the reports why a field was matched the way it was. Thanks, Tariq